Engine Masters

Tech Related Discussion

Engine Masters

Postby Adger Smith » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:11 am

From Ed Zinke:

Over $50,000 Possible To Win In The 2013 AMSOIL Engine Masters Challenge

But You Have To Enter To Win!

We are less than one month away from the close of the Application Acceptance for the 2013 AMSOIL Engine Masters Challenge on February 15, 2013. It’s time to get your team’s application in to be considered for a position in the competition and your chance to possible win over $50,000 with more to come. Don’t miss out, enter today at:

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/engine ... pplication

We are also pleased to announce added Contingency Sponsorships of 15 major engine component categories in this year’s competition. We greatly appreciate the support from these superb brand names for our participating engine building teams. Judicious parts selection by engine builders in their competitive entry from these top performance parts makers may earn the top team at this year’s AMSOIL Engine Masters Challenge a potential of over $50,000.

The list is updated daily as more great Brand Names join in to support engine builders in the competition. For a complete list of Product Categories and Contingency Sponsoring companies, please often visit:

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/engine ... onsorships
Adger Smith

Re: Engine Masters

Postby Chad Speier » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:03 am

You think the entrys will be up this year?
Chad Speier
Chad Speier

Postby Adger Smith » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Spoke to Ed on Wed and he said they would like a few more. Seems like there are some regulars that haven't entered for 2013 and their slack has been taken up by some first timers. Should be interesting. Ed would have one more if he would approve it... Mine!! Wesley and RJ and Sid and I talked about teaming up to build one. We figured we could win, for sure!! Ed didn't know who would Tech it or run it.. I think that application would get stamped "REJECTED" ... so much for that idea. LOL!
Adger Smith

Postby SStrokerAce » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Had one sitting ready to go if they didn't up the cube limit to 400 cubes
SStrokerAce

Postby Adger Smith » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:16 am

How close to 400? Enter it and just see how good it does.. even if it is small. I've run my car in a upper class at the heavy weight of a lower class just to see how it would do, all out.
Adger Smith

Postby SStrokerAce » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:57 pm

347.... not even going to bother.... it's ok it's almost done, just waiting on head gaskets.
SStrokerAce

Return to General Talk